My dear friends! If you are looking for the CLAT 2020 notifications and willing to appear for the CLAT exams for the year 2020, then you must read my full blog post for more details.
CLAT 2020 refers to the Common Law Admission Test that is organized for the selection of candidates for pursuing the UG and PG integrated Law graduation from some of the most reputed Law colleges of India.
If you have recently passed your 12th class exams and looking forward to making a great career as a Law graduate, then this UG and PG program is for you.
If you want to check the list of best colleges that comes under CLAT 2020, then you can take a look at the list of top 10 best Law colleges under CLAT 2020: –
- School of Law, Dehradun
- National Law School, Bangalore
- University of Law, NALSAR
- National Law University of Maharashtra, Mumbai
- Hyderabad ICFAI Law School
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- National Law University, Bhopal
- Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Lucknow
- National Law University, Jodhpur
There is not upper age limit for appearing for the CLAT 2020 exams for 10+2 students. However, the candidates must have scored:
- 45% or more in case of candidates who belong to General/OBC/PWD/OCI/NRI categories.
- 40% or more in case of SC/ST students.
- Issuing of the applications – 01/01/2020
- Last date for the submission of applications – 31/03/2020
- Date of entrance test – 10/05/2020
- Uploading of answer keys – 11/05/2020
- Inviting objections – from 12/05/2020 to 15/05/2020
- Notification of final answers – 18/05/2020
- Declaration of final results – 21/05/2020
- The comprehension test will be based upon the general guide to question format.
- Paper setters will always keep in mind the overall standard of 12th level of students who are appearing for the exams.
- Quantitative analysis section will be based upon the 10th Mathematics standard.
- There will be total 150 objective type questions for the exams.
- The different subject areas for this paper are: English Language, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques.
- Consortium of NLU website will provide the mandatory guidelines required to appear for the exams, like sample questions, model test papers, answer keys, and online learning materials to the registered candidates.
- Students who enroll for the CLAT 2020 exams alone will be permitted to access these details from the official website of NLUs.
- While giving the exam, remember that there will be a negative marking of around 0.25 marks for the wrong answers. So, try to attempt the answers for whom you are sure they are correct.
Application fees for General and OBC – INR 4000/-; for SC/ST/BPL – INR 3500/-
Fees can be submitted online through different means.
The admission for the UG (Under Graduate) and PG (Post Graduate) programs will be conducted through the centralized online counselling. It will be conducted by the CLAT consortium office.
The basis on which the seats will be allotted to the participants will be on the merit preference.
The participants who ranked higher in the CLAT will be preferred. Their information regarding their caste will also help in getting seats in the reserved category.
Online counselling will start after the declaration of CLAT 2020 results.
You can visit the official website for more information by CLICKING HERE.
This blog post is written with the help from Nihit Mor, email@example.com and The Hitavada Newspaper.