If you guys have recently appeared for your intermediate exams and looking forward to getting admission in best MBA course in India after 12th, then please read this full post, where I have shared how you can get admission in the integrated MBA by IIM Indore.
A Short Overview of IIM Indore
IIM Indore is one of the most reputed B-Schools in India, having a ranking of around 9th among the top business schools.
It came into inception in the year 1996 and has become the leader in providing management courses to the aspirants within 2 decades. It has a legacy of providing best executive MBA in India.
IIM Indore has a good reputation among some of the large MNCs in India and abroad. Many MNCs organize campuses for the recruitment of young MBA graduates in IIM Indore.
A Short Overview of IPM (Integrated Program in Management) by IIM Indore
If you are looking for the best MBA courses in demand, then I must suggest you to join the IPM program by IIM Indore.
The IPM program launched recently by IIM Indore is one of its kind initiatives in providing a 5-year integrated MBA program to the students who have appeared or passed their intermediate recently.
This program will have same reputation and value in the market, like that of the traditional MBA program run by most of the IIM institutions in India.
It provides a great opportunity for the aspirants of management, who don’t want to waste their crucial years for doing a Bachelor’s degree, and then preparing for the CAT and other related entrance examinations to get admission in IIMs of India.
Why IPM is the Best Executive MBA in India?
If you are really serious about making a great career in Management, while saving some crucial years of your career life, then I must suggest you not to look further and start preparing for the exams of IPM.
In the traditional approach of getting admission in any IIM, you would first have to prepare for some entrance exams (where you’ll waste 1-2 years) to get admission in B.Tech. or B.E. courses in some reputed Universities in India.
Thereafter, you would have to give your 4 years to get the Bachelor’s degree. Then, you would again have to waste 1-2 years for the preparation of CAT, MAT, XAT, or other MBA entrance exams.
So, by directly preparing for the IPM, you can save around 2-3 crucial years of your career, while getting a Post Graduate degree within 5 years.
Some Information About this Best MBA Program in India
If you are willing to join the IPM, then the online application has started on 14th of March, 2019 (You can appear next year for this program if missed this year).
The last date of online application was 14th of April, 2019; so, you still have some time to apply for this entrance exam.
The Aptitude Test for this program is scheduled on 10th of May, 2019; so, you can prepare for this test in 1 and half months.
If you want to appear for these exams, then you must fulfil these eligibilities: —
- The candidate must has passed XII standard/Higher Secondary/+2 or any equivalent qualification from any State or Central Board of India.
- Candidates who have recently appeared for these exams are also eligible for the IPM entrance exam. The selected candidates would be offered admission in the 5-year integrated program in Management. However, they must score around 60% aggregate marks in case of General and NCOBC candidates and 55% for the other caste candidates.
- The candidates who will give the Aptitude Test will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Aptitude Test, Writing Ability Test, and Personal Interview. Any student who fails to appear for any of these criteria of selection will not be able to get selection in the program.
Various Stages of Admission for this Executive MBA India
First Stage of Admission
The candidates who have fulfilling the criteria for giving the entrance exam can apply for this examination as per the conditions declared earlier.
Second Stage of Admission
Based on the criteria and the qualifications of the candidate; the selected candidates will have to appear for the Aptitude Test that will be organized at 28 major cities of India.
You can visit the official website below to get more information about the cities: —
Syllabus and Other Information
- There will be around 100 objective type questions and the students will get a time of around 2 hrs. to complete all questions.
- Each question will carry 4 marks; so, the overall marks of the exam will be 400.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 for the wrong attempts of answers
- Candidates will be selected on the merit basis of the results of the entrance exam.
- Candidates will have to answer the sections in the specified order, which will remain same for every student.
You can visit the official website below to get the previous year’s model questions for preparation: —
Reference: – https://www.time4education.com/
So, guys, this was my post about the best MBA course in India after 12th. Hope you would have enjoyed reading it. You are welcome to comment if you have any opinion or suggestion. Thanks!